Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What to do? #1

It's summer vacation and it's getting harder and harder to stay focused at the studio! The warm sunny days at the beach are more enticing than the hot non-airconditioned studio hehe. But besides the lack of motivation, things are trucking along as usual. I'm continuing to make several small plates, all the whilte trying to improve the shape and base rings. But I get bored making the same things every week so last week I decided to take a break and make something more artistic and unique. I won't say what it is just yet, but it'll become apparent once it's completed. But I'll give some hints... I like things that are both useful and beautiful, so this won't be just some piece ready to collect dust. It's also not something that's used on a regular basis. Lastly it's used in the dark. Three clues should be enough.

Sorry the picture is such low quality! It was taken with my cellphone

No comments:

Post a Comment